
My great-grandfather, John Clyde Campbell passed away last weekend at the age of 95 years old. What a long and wonderful life he had! He was my granny Holloway's father. He was a loving grandfather who was always so caring for his family. As my granny said, although we were mentally prepared for his death, none of us were emotionally prepared. Thankfully, we were in Natchez for my friend Sarah's wedding, as well as Laura and Brandon. We were able to spend time with relatives who came to Natchez for the funeral. Through all of this I learned I am truly blessed to have known four great-grandparents, and still have four grandparents with me today. My family means so much to me and I thank God for allowing me to have them in my life. Please pray for my grandmother and her siblings as they go through this tough time of loss.

3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that, Heather. You have such a sweet family. We will pray for your family.
Nice tribute to your great grandfather, Heather.
Heather!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your great-grandfather, but I was so glad to hear from you! Everything is great with us and yes, hopefully, we'll be able to keep up now!! So exciting!
Lindley
Post a Comment