Claire tagged me to do this, so I will try to be as creative as possible! Enjoy...
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Heather
2. A four-letter word: hoop
3. A boy's name: Hayes
4. A girl's name: Haley
5. An occupation: hygienist
6. A color: hazel
7. Something you wear: hat
8. A food: hummus
9. Something found in the bathroom: hairbrush
10. A place: Hawaii
11. A reason for being late: hungry
12. Something you shout: HEY!
13. A movie title: Happy Gilmore
14. Something you drink: hot chocolate
15. A musical group: Hanson
16. An animal: hippopotamus
17. A street name: Homochitto (for Claire and Ashley!:))
18. A type of car: Hummer
19. A song title: How to save a life
20. A verb: hustle
Rez Life!
9 years ago

3 comments:
HOOP?
Awww I loved living on Homochitto! Hope yall are doing well!!! Miss all of you girls so much! Baby Hayes is SO cute!
heroine addiction
For over 10 years I was an addict and needed heroine addiction help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.
Post a Comment